November Morning Basket
If you're like me, you love to get a head start...sometimes weeks in advance. Honestly I've had most of my November Morning Basket put together for a while, but I keep finding things to add. I'm going to share the fun books & things we have as well as some great additions! Be warned...there are MANY books.
The Book List
Every MB has a healthy selection of books. Here is an extensive list to choose from.
- In November
- Sophie's Squash
- The Pilgrims of Plimoth
- Squanto's Journey
- Thank You Sarah
- The Story of the Pilgrims
- The Autumn Visitors
- Turkey Trouble
- The Landing of the Pilgrims
- If You Lived in Colonial Times
- The Very First Americans
- North American Indians
- We Gather Together: Celebrating the Harvest
- Thanksgiving in the Woods
- American Kids in History: Colonial Days
- Squanto: Friend of the Pilgrims
- You Choose: Colonial America
- Pocahontas and the Strangers
- What Was the First Thanksgiving?
- Magic Tree House: Thanksgiving on Thursday
- Magic Tree House: Pilgrims Research Guide
- An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving
- Three Young Pilgrims
- Sharing the Bread: An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving Story
- The Adventurous Life of Miles Standish
- The Thanksgiving Story
- Cranberry Thanksgiving
- Balloons Over Broadway (About the Macy's Parade)
- Give Thanks to the Lord
Now...to add the toppings..
(yes, I am already thinking about my Thanksgiving plate)
- Chalk Pastel FALL Video Art Lessons
- Squilt Musical Era Bundle
- Thanksgiving Mad Libs
- Safari Toob Powhatan Indians
- Safari Toob Jamestown Settlers
- Dover Sticker Books: The First Thanksgiving Sticker Book Pilgrim House Sticker Book & Little Thanksgiving Stickers
- Draw & Write Through History: Pilgrims, Pirates, & Patriots
- Autumn Harvest Fact Cards or Bundle (from BraveGrownHome)
- Thanksgiving Harvest Lego Set
- Thanksgiving Coloring Book
- Thanksgiving Activity Sheets
Don't feel like you need them all. It can definitely be a small investment. Consider shopping at your local used book store, www.thriftbooks.com, or checking them out at the library!
Even when searching for the 'toppings', I always like to be thrifty. This list idea is INSPIRATION FRIEND!!
Fun Tip: You can follow Chalk Pastel on Facebook for free weekly videos!