F A Q
1. When I print the files, little black boxes show up around some of the images.
Unfortunately, at times, black boxes can appear when some of the printables are printed. Therefore please make sure you follow these instructions:
- Download and install the most up-to-date version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is normally already on your computer, so make sure it is the latest version. If you do not have it on your computer, please download it for free here.
- Download the printables to your computer.
- Open the printables via Adobe PDF Reader. Make sure you do not use the web versdion, but the desktop version.
- Print one page that has images on them.
- - If the test print still shows black boxes behind the images, then please set the advanced settings to Print as Image, by following these steps:
a) File >> Print
b) Click on Advanced
c) Check the “Print as Image” box and click OK.
d) Click on the Print button
If you are a Mac user, then the PDFs normally open via Preview by default. Please make sure you open the file via Adobe PDF Reader. To do that, right click on the file name for the printable and then click on Open With and select Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. I purchased a file, but it won't download.
Verify with your payment account that the purchase went through. Sometimes, certain types of payments will need to process for a day or two, and this can hold up completion of your order. PayPal Express is usually a culprit of delayed processing.
If you've checked that, and your order was cleared. Please send us an email to check our end!
3. I purchased a minimum amount, but didn't get my FREE Product.
Our free offers might require that you add the product to the cart to get the discount, or use a code. Please review your order and the instructions provided. If you are still having an issue, send us an email!
4. What is the best way to print the files?
Many of our products include some printing guides. We do recommend cardstock for reusable materials or construction activities. You can also use regular printing paper from your printer, or use a local printing resource like the Library, Office Max, UPS, etc.